What is Link Building?
Link building as the name suggests, is the process of acquiring hyperlinks or simply put links from other websites to your own website. In order to navigate between the pages on the internet for a user is via hyperlinks or links. To crawl over the web, search engines use these links, and it does that across individual pages on your website, which will crawl the links between entire websites. For building links, there are many techniques and whilst they vary in difficulty, SEOs tend to agree that link building is one of the hardest parts of their jobs. In fact, many SEO experts spend most of their time trying to do it well. For that simple reason, if you can master the art of building high-quality links, it can truly put you ahead of both other SEOs and your competition.
What is our Best New Link Building Tactic?
Use Strategic Guest Blogging
Keep Track of your Backlinks
Check Competitors’ Backlink
Use Resource Links from Trusted Sites
Earn Editorial Links
Grow Your Personal Brand
What is Link Building Services?
Link building services help you build links on other people’s sites that point back to your website. They are like digital referrals or popularity votes for your website and they are often called external links or anchor links. These services are offered by all kinds of companies, some good and some very bad. SEO Link Building services are essential for all business in terms of getting higher in search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, to name a few. Many of the SEO experts believe that the popularity of the links lead to high rankings on search engines, which makes it one of the aspects of the website that can’t be overlooked. Being one of the affordable link building services offering company, 6MGSEO takes away a lion’s share.
Start Your SEO Journey With A Free Site Audit Now
How Link Building Services that Actually Work?
Broken Link Building
Landing Press Links
Local Blogger Outreach
Conference and Event Links
Cold Blogger Outreach
Why is External Links important to Your Marketing?
These External Links is important to your internet marketing success for three reasons.
- Google uses these links to help decide how it will rank you in its search engine. This is so important to its scoring method that it is in the top 5 out of 200-item checklist. The more high-quality links you have the more popular you appear to Google.
- External links can help bring you traffic to your website. Other than search engines these are your best sources of traffic for new potential customers.
- They help spread the word about your company and can increase your brand image if you’re careful about which sites to get them from.
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of link building?
Link building is one of the most important strategies of SEO. There are a lot of benefits of link building, like–
- You get more visibility of your blog
- You get the traffic of the websites that has your link attached to it
- Link building can be performed with so many strategies and by writing unique and epic contents, guest blogging, infographics, epic videos, directory submission, etc
- Hiring an experienced blogger will give your article a good push with keyword density
What’s the best link building strategy?
In order to get a higher rank in searches then you need to go for a trustworthy and smart strategy. Link building can be one of them if you be more cautious. Let us help you with the strategies.
- The all-time best strategy will be creating good content. That adds value to people’s lives
- Create an interactive platform for people where they would prefer to interact
- Get in touch with social media influencers
- Engage by guest blog posts
These can be effective strategies to increase your reach and in link building.
How do you do link building in 2020?
The most lucrative strategy in link building will always be attractive content. The more engaging the content is the more it tends to get the reach. Bulk outreach can be a smart choice as well in promoting a resource. Content seeding can be the other one but it depends on the quality of the content. Your links will come automatically.
Do backlinks still work in 2020?
The shortest and to the point of this will be, yes! Backlinks are crucial for search engine rankings to date being one of the most important ranking factors. The most important backlink factors for SEO will be –
- High-quality domains always get a better reach
- The number of backlinks matters because this differs from the total referring domains
- Total follow backlinks count towards Google ranking factor
- Total number of website anchor tags is also important in setting a better rank
- The targeted keywords must be there in the anchor
Why does link building matter?
As we discussed earlier link building can be really helpful in getting a better reach for your website. The basic three things where link building can help you are-
- Building relationship with your viewer – the main purpose of building a link for a local business would be sustaining a long term relation with the viewer and helping them converting into a customer. Goes without saying, guest posting and services have immensely grown with a growth rate of 112% since 2005.
- Referral businesses that help your reach – strong links can bring traffic to your website when a viewer is on a relevant and same kind of site. It is a very useful tactic for long term business.
- Branding– nevertheless link building always helps you in self-promotion. It helps you showcase the services you provide and reach to the maximum targeted audience.
What are white hat links building services for the website?
As we all know that acquiring high-quality white hat link building is very useful and important in Google rankings. Google’s algorithm uses links as a primary ranking factor. The more authentic and authoritative you are the more link counts you obtain.
- A content link strategy is revolving around the eras for its most effective reasons
- If there is a valid reason for the person behind the website to insert the link then Resourcing the page links can be useful in getting a better reach
- Letting your customer know that your link is under maintenance will always be an ideal choice because it still values the need of the customer and information never goes outdated
- 404 reclamations and directory listing are another important white hat services that can help build your link
What are the tools that you use in link building?
Link building is an integral part of your SEO and page rankings. For your information, you are not anymore eligible to build link farms in Google. Google is able to detect the casualty and hold the right to penalize you as well. But you have other link building opportunities to outreach your resources and promote them. There are some well-known link building tools that you can use to outreach, vetting, analyse the aspects.
The tools are –
Why do you need a link building agency?
Handling a business, be it small or big, can be real messy at times. And taking advice from an agency is always worth it as –
They can be of constant help.
- Not only that but also, they can go for consistent improvement of your website and link building
- An agency knows well how to empower your business with sustainable backlinks and hence improving your website’s reach
- Improving SERP and generating revenue for you will always be easier with an agency beside you
- They target and set the best audience for reaching out to your services and make sure you gain out of it
All of these can be real hectic till you hire an agency! Give it a thought, sleep over it, and hire the best for you, it’s worth it.
How many links do you build per month?
As the proverb says, ‘slow and steady wins the race’ goes perfectly with the link building strategy. In case you have no links built on your website and all of a sudden you have plenty of them obviously will look spammed. Tp avoid this uncertain thing you need to –
- Research well and know your needs for having links. Like how many links work for you?
- About the links, it’s always quality over quantity!
- Consistency is the key. Maintain an average number of building 1link/day, i.e. 30 links in a month Eventually, you can double up the number for the next month. That works perfectly for any website
- High domain authority and one quality link can give you good results than 10 bad links
- Don’t go for quick solutions and buy links. It’s never the kind of investment you are looking for, trust me on this!
Just follow these strategies and don’t chase the number. In a few months, the results will be in front of your eyes
Believe it or not, there is really such thing called bad backlinks and the reason behind it can be either for –
- Poor link building practices
- Someone else (likely to be your competitor) is building them in your site in order to get you penalized.
What do you do when you face the same kind of problem? Well, you should probably be researching it before disavowing it left to right. Because using the tool improperly can harm your website and this is warned in their support page as well. So, read them carefully and request the removals first. It’s just a way of letting you know and safeguarding your website. So, don’t panic just slowly the entire process happen and wait for it.
How do I increase my SEO ranking?
If you want to see your content on top of any search engines, then there are three vital steps-
- Just focus on your content and stick to a single niche
- Optimize your title tags and meta-description related to your niche
- Take help from Google Search Console that helps you to rank your content higher by adding keywords beneficial for your niche